- When researching information for an essay, do not use Google.com. Using Scholar.google.com will help you find more relative information quicker.
- Copying and pasting an essay into Google Translate and listening to it makes it easier to catch mistakes.
- Study your notes the same day they were written. Studies suggest you will remember 60 percent more of what you learned.
- Writing down your worries before an exam has been proven to increase test scores.
- The first eight digits of pie can be found by counting the letters in the words “may I have a large container of coffee.”
- Take a picture of your class schedule and make it your phone’s lock screen. You no longer have to worry about losing papers and you always have your schedule in your pocket.
- When you are confused about whether to use “effect” or “affect,” ditch both words and use the word “impact.”
- If the final sentence in your essay does not make you “drop the mic,” it needs a stronger conclusion.
- Create a playlist that matches the amount of time you need to get ready in the morning. This will ensure you leave the house on time.
- Times New Roman is the easier and fastest font to read.
For more school hacks click here.
Courtesy: Google Images.